Admission Pre Kinder 2018
VACANCIES AVAILABLE IN EACH LEVEL
Chicureo Campus: There will be no external applications for pre-kinder 2018 given that the playgroup mayor classes are complete and they have preference in the application process. After April 21st we will inform if vacancies are available for 2018.
Lo Barnechea Campus: Pre-kinder: 25 vacancies
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Lincoln International Academy welcomes all families, no matter their constitution, who are interested and willing to share the School Educational Project and actively collaborate with the education and development of their children. Through a transparent and objective process, respectful of the participants and beyond the student as an exclusive individual, Lincoln International Academy, looks towards families committed and aligned with the school’s Philosophy and Values: joy, honesty, respect, responsibility, discipline and perseverance. In the process of admission, families will be assessed as a whole: parents, family representatives and students.
APPLICATION DEADLINES AND INFORMATION OF RESULTS
Application deadline: In March, 19 days from the 1st to the 19th , 2017
Date of publication of results: the process of admission results will be published April 28th , 2017, in school and informed by e-mail to each of the families applying.
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, RECORDS AND PRESENTATION OF DOCUMENTS.
Age requirement: The applicant must turn 4 years old by December 31 of 2017.
Records and documents to be presented:
- The parent must complete the form on line available at the bottom of this page.
- Attach the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Declare knowing the different stages and characteristics of the process with the code they receive by e-mail once the on-line application is ended.
Previous to the applicants’ evaluation, in case of having a special needs or any therapy, it is most important to send an e-mail with the correspondant reports to email@example.com (if applying to the Chicureo campus) or firstname.lastname@example.org (if applying to the Lo Barnechea campus).
- Proof of 2UF payment on-line.
THE APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING TESTS
Group and individual evaluation that measures social interaction as well as psychomotor development, maturity and diverse areas of development.
- Individual written questionnaire (to be completed in person at school)
- Personal interview with both parents together (to be done in the school personally).
- Meeting with the Headmaster
- General behavior during all of the admission process.
- Active participation of parents in the upbringing.
- Family commitment with their role as educators.
- Alignment with the Educational Project and the School Rules.
- Alignment with family-school values
- Respect and encouragement of diversity
- Compulsory attendance of parents to all of the admission process instances is required. Unexcused failure of one or both parents and/or representative to attend to any of the required instances, will be understood as their withdrawal to apply and thus will be deleted from the admission process.
AMOUNT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
The on-line payment of 2UF is required in order to complete the process and be admitted as an applicant. This fee corresponds to the right to participate in the full Process of Admission. The above fee is a non-refundable amount in such cases as withdrawal before the process begins, during its development or of a non admittance situation as well.
SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
It is important to inform that Lincoln International Academy has a program for children with special educational needs. However, the maximum percentage of students with different capacities that the school can handle as such and per level is of a 10%.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS: During the month of May 2017
Clic here to complete the submission form (only for Lo Barnechea campus)